The Apocalypse Is Nigh



Well...according to the Mayan calendar, the world ends December 21, 2012. That means I have a LOT of reading to squeeze in before then!

Book reviewer Rosey of Rosey's Review is hosting a reading challenge, throwing down the gauntlet of twelve books in 12 months.

Here are my twelve I'm committing to read:



The Mortal Instruments series (3 books)



Books 2 and 3 of the Chaos Walking series





Books 2 and 3 of the Forest of Hands and Teeth series





Awaken


The Chemical Garden Trilogy



I Am Legend



And while we're talking about dystopian themes, I know of this one apocalypse series...

Six full length novels for less than the price of a paperback. I mean, for shizzle!



What will you be reading before the apocalypse?

Comments

  1. The only ones I've read from this list are DIVERGENT and THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, and all four of those books are rated *very* close to the top of my favourites list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!