It's Zombie Celebration Day!


In honor of the release of World War Z, I'm participating in an act of shameless promotion. My book series Apocalypse Babes starts off with a little zombie action--though my zombies aren't quite that fast AND are more partial to disco than worldwide destruction. 

Instead of the stylish scarf Brad Pitt sports, my main character Seffy has an unnatural affinity for her pink Juicy Couture velour tracksuit. So yeah, not a lot of similarities, but, hey, zombies!


No mad skillz, no sacred destiny, just a pink tracksuit that will take her places she never wanted to go...

It's been said that a sure sign of the coming apocalypse is an 80s roller skate disco movie coming to DVD (with special features). In the science-fiction novel series Apocalypse Babes, a stylish group of twenty-something friends are torn from the Babylonian arms of 2006 West Hollywood and flung nearly thirty years into the past. It might be because one of them purchased the taboo film in a nostalgic moment, setting off a chain of events more disturbing than a roller skating conga line. They wake up in an apocalyptic but strangely familiar landscape, complete with a hidden mountain compound and retro survivalists, hinting at hidden and retro secrets they must face if they want to survive
.
 
The best part of this shameless promotion is that it's FREE. Just sign up for my newsletter (to the right) and then email me to tell me so at bellastreetwrites @ gmail . com  (minus the spaces of course--just trying to outwit the spambots, who are in some way rather zombie-like). After I hear from you, I'll send you the complete Kindle series absolutely free. (I send out a post once or twice a month at most, so I promise no spamming and I never use your email for anything else.)

Whether it's a destructive pandemic or a personal Persephone-like journey, in an apocalypse, free is a real good price!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!