Jessica Aspen of Paranormal Freebies nominated my blog for a The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Is there any doubt why?
I know, right?
So in keeping with the rules, I'm to list 7 random fact about myself. You already know how sweet I am, so listing that as one might be cheating. But here goes:
1. I suck at fiddle playing. I suck eggs, even though I'm being taught by a professional (with a music degree AND in a band) violinist. 'course I don't practice all that much.
2. I have a lot of kids. Which means my brain is mush. So blame them if you don't like my books. It's prolly their fault.
3. My favorite TV show of all time is a tie-between Buffy The Vampire Slayer and 24. It's not that much of a stretch if you think about it. Both leads are anti-heroes, both destined to serve others to their own detriment...plus Keifer was a vamp in Lost Boys.
4. Since neither of those shows are on the air any longer (and I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've rewatched the DVDs), my new fav show is Justified. Timothy Olyphant and the other characters simply own this show and I can hardly wait until next week for season 3. Watch it.
4. I plan to attend a St Patrick's Day parade this year. Never have. We usually celebrate (being non-Irish and all) by eating Lucky Charms. But I found there's a parade nearby, so I'll be saying Erin Go Braugh and maybe peddling some copies of Kiss Me, I'm Irish. Better make sure everyone's had plenty to drink first.
5. I used to garden organically. But it went about as well as my fiddle playing.
6. I believe in Sasqwatch and the Loch Ness Monster. Seriously.
7. Even though they say 2012 is the year of the apocalypse, I just think that's because it's an election year. But maybe it will help me sell some books.
And now my list of blogs to nominate. Visit each one and say hi!
Hope everyone has a little fun with this! If only that strawberry cake was real, dangit!