Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Apocalypse Is Nigh



Well...according to the Mayan calendar, the world ends December 21, 2012. That means I have a LOT of reading to squeeze in before then!

Book reviewer Rosey of Rosey's Review is hosting a reading challenge, throwing down the gauntlet of twelve books in 12 months.

Here are my twelve I'm committing to read:



The Mortal Instruments series (3 books)



Books 2 and 3 of the Chaos Walking series





Books 2 and 3 of the Forest of Hands and Teeth series





Awaken


The Chemical Garden Trilogy



I Am Legend



And while we're talking about dystopian themes, I know of this one apocalypse series...

Six full length novels for less than the price of a paperback. I mean, for shizzle!



What will you be reading before the apocalypse?

1 comment:

  1. The only ones I've read from this list are DIVERGENT and THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, and all four of those books are rated *very* close to the top of my favourites list!

    ReplyDelete