- UPDATE: WINNERS!
- Anastasia F
- Heather B
- Michelle W
- Congrats all! And thanks to all who participated. Sign up for my email list as I have a lot of contests, including one currently for a
- Kindle Fire HDX or $229 cash!
- Just because Halloween's over doesn't mean it isn't still scary out there. Instead of ghosts and goblins, dystopian themes abound with their wastelands and zombies and end-of-the-world angst.
- If that's what keeps you reading, you've come to the right place, brought to you by I Am A Reader (http://www.iamareader.com/) and My Shelf Confessions (http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/).
- All the authors in this hop have either written--or recommend--a dystopian novel. Because it's almost comforting imaging a world a little worse than one's own.
- My offering is my 6 book set Apocalypse Babes, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Time Travel Romance. It's a Gothic sci-fi series with zombies, nightmares, frenemies, and pink velour. In other words--dystopian. ;)
- No mad skillz, no sacred destiny, just a pink tracksuit that will take her places she never wanted to go...
- In the
science-fiction novel series Apocalypse Babes, a stylish group of
twenty-something friends are torn from the Babylonian arms of 2006 West
Hollywood and flung nearly thirty years into the past. It might be
because one of them purchased a taboo disco film in a nostalgic moment,
setting off a chain of events more disturbing than a roller skating
conga line. They wake up in an apocalyptic but strangely familiar
landscape, complete with a hidden mountain compound and retro
survivalists, hinting at hidden and retro secrets they must face if they
want to survive.
- Three random commenters will be selected to win the Kindle series.
- Leave a comment WITH your email below for a chance to win and visit the next link in the hop for even more angsty read.