WOOT! Kiss Me, I'm Irish Makes the Semi-Finals At Kindle Romance Review!


Woot! My sweet paranormal romance Kiss Me, I'm Irish is a semi-finalist at Kindle Romance Review for romance novels! Thank you Kindle Book Review!

See my shiny new badge:



Ain't it perty? Kindle Book Reviews has a selection of semi-finalists for Best Indie Books of 2012 in many genres (check the tabs in the header), along with daily Kindle deals and freebies. Sign up for their mailing list to get the latest Kindle book news.


In the mean time, grab a copy of Kiss Me, I'm Irish and find out why it was chosen.




Just maybe it will be a finalist for Best Indie Books of 2012. Fingers and toes crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!