Hope For The Hunger Games?



I admit to being a bit dismayed by the look of the Hunger Games trailer.

It just doesn't have the feel (for me) that the books did. It's been a long time since I've been this invested in a series and I so want the movie to be perfect.

But I'll withhold judgement until I actually see the thing.

One thing, however, gives me hope, and that's the new Hunger Games song by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. I'm an even more rabid fan for the stylings of Joy Williams and John Paul...especially the soul they gave this song.

And if such a song exists with regard to Hunger Games, then there's all kinds of hope the movie will meet expectations.

May the odds be ever in my favor :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!