Read A Romance, Fill A Tummy!



For the month of December, I'm proud to announce I'll be donating 20% from the sales of my books to Strings For Hope--a Nashville-based nonprofit organization dedicated to curing hunger one note at a time.

Strings For Hope was started by Nashville Restrung, a company that handcrafts bracelets, rings, and necklaces from recycled guitar, bass, fiddle, banjo, and mandolin strings. Strings For Hope is run by volunteers with minimal overhead costs, so a majority of the income from sales goes to feed people locally and globally through partnering with existing feeding ministries.

You can directly purchase the jewelry here. Along with recycled instrument strings, the jewelry is enhanced by vintage beads, stone accents, and even groovy skulls--so there's something for every taste and style. I love these bracelets and own several!



So purchase a bracelet this holiday season--can you think of anything more unique and cool??--and add to the blessing by buying any of my titles. This includes all my print titles, and ebooks at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords. I'll report back in December with the amount donated. Based on my past sales, it should be in the hundreds of dollars. That's a lot of meals!


Romance and filling a tummy--now that's beautiful music!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!