Evernight and A New Favorite Author

What really attracted me to this books was the cover. I'm such a sucker for good covers--so much so that I bought this hardcover without knowing a thing about it.

I got my money's worth.

Evernight started quietly, lulled me into a gauzy world of familiar teenage angst and slightly Gothic weirdness, then grabbed me by the, er, throat.

I usually do not have time to relax and enjoy a book. This one didn't let me go. I had to finish it. Bianca and Lucas are compelling three-dimensional characters, joined by a whole supporting cast of Gargoyley goodness. I'm thrilled to know there are several more books in the series.

Because like any...tasty morsel...it's always nice to know there are more where that came from!

Comments

  1. I think the cover looks like the cover for 'The Z Word'! I agree, it is awesome!

    BTW, my favorite line from 'The Z Word' is
    'Seffy's brows went up. “You're going to sing? God, all we need now is a herd of unicorns.”' This CRACKED me up! It's a great book, loads of humor and very compelling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Closing the loop--two NEW RELEASES!

Start The Year Off Easy With No Strings Attached

No Strings Attached G!veaway Hop!